Microsoft Released Xbox Console For Android Streaming ,Know Details
The Xbox team announced that starting today, all members of the Xbox Insider that support the Xbox One market worldwide will be able to commence the streaming tests. The Xbox console streaming feature is a new system feature that will allow players to play game content purchased and installed on the Xbox One console on Android-enabled smartphones and tablets (including already installed Xbox Game Pass).
JOIN XBOX CONSOLE HOST STREAMING FEATURE TEST
Players who are new to the Xbox console streaming test can refer to the following steps to test:
- First make sure that you have joined the Xbox Insider project and are listed in any of the Test Rings.
- As an Xbox Insider, players participating in the Xbox console streaming feature test need:
- A smartphone or tablet device running Android 6.0 or later. The device must also support Bluetooth 4.0. (Mobile data may be charged)
- An Xbox One wireless controller that supports Bluetooth
- Xbox account and high-speed internet connection
Although not necessary, players who perform functional tests on their phones are recommended to use a phone stand.
- Download the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app from the Google Play Store
- This app will guide you to install the streaming feature on your Xbox One, and test the network, host device, and controller of your environment:
- The network environment test will ensure that the network connection and settings of your host can meet the minimum requirements required for the streaming function test.
NAT type: Open or Moderate
Upstream signal bandwidth: at least 4.75 Mbps, 9 Mbps recommendedNetwork latency: no higher than 125 ms, recommended lower than 60msHost settings: Power settings must be Instant-on
If you need help improving your console-setup, click Xbox Help and Support.