Tata Nexon EV Will Be Available In Three Models
The Tata Nexon EV will have a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack and will be offered in three trim levels – XM, XZ+ and XZ+ LUX.
Tata recently unveiled the much-anticipated Nexon EV ahead of its launch slated for early 2020. The Indian carmaker has also opened bookings for the all-electric SUV, which has its booking amount set at Rs 21,000. The full-electric version of the Nexon sports an updated exterior design, which also previews the styling of the Nexon facelift (also due in early 2020).
Once launched, the Nexon EV will make use of Tata’s new Ziptron EV technology. The EV will feature a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack that powers an electric motor capable of 129hp and 245Nm of torque. Although Tata is yet to disclose the exact range of the electric vehicle, the carmaker has stated that on the Modified Indian Driving Cycle (MIDC), the Nexon EV’s range will be over 300km on a full charge.
Tata has also confirmed that the Nexon EV will be sold in three trim levels, these comprise the XM, XZ+ and XZ+ LUX. We have made a list of the equipment you can expect to be offered on each of these variants, and listed it below.
- Dual airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Cornering Stability Control
- 16-inch steel wheels
- LED DRLs
- Keyless entry and go
- Automatic climate control
- Front and rear power windows
- Tata connected-car application suite
- Reverse parking camera
- Dual-tone roof
- 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Fog-lamps with cornering ability
- Electrically adjustable and folding ORVMs
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 7.0-inch coloured MID instrument cluster
- 7.0-inch infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support
- Voice commands
- Wearable key
- Powered Sunroof
- Automatic headlights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Multi-drive modes – Drive and Sport
- Premium leatherette seats
- Six-way adjustable driver’s seat
- Cooled glovebox
- Eight-speaker Harman sound system